Thursday, December 30, 2004

Always a first time for everything...

I hate blogs... Always thought they were pathetic excuses for people to feel important about themselves and their thoughts... I mean... Why do you wanna sun your dirty laundry in public?

So you ask... Why sell out now?

I don't know...
Maybe because Ivan posts really cool poems on his....
Maybe because Mich revamped hers and it looks way cool...
Maybe because I actually like writing but I can't find another place for it...(typing is easier)
Maybe because I'm going away to Bangladesh and EVERYONE wants to know what happens to me there....
Maybe also because I discovered I can have a blog that no one actually sees... How cool is that?

So for all these reasons... lame or otherwise (you decide)... I finally got myself a blog...
If my pride ever dogs me hard enough about selling out, you'll know... Cos i'd never write another post ever again...

Last question... What's "whitefairblessed" supposed to mean?

It's the meaning of my christian name "Gwyneth"...
A female variant of the name "Gwynedd"...
which is derived from the Welsh word "gwyn" meaning "white, fair, blessed"...

There's another meaning to my name...(If you're interested)
A derivation from the Welsh word "gwynaeth"


It means "happiness"....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home