Wednesday, March 30, 2005

A little peep out of Dhaka

People are getting worried... I mean... Seriously worried...

There's been no news on this blog for ages....

So just to put all these worried little minds at ease here's my news in brief:

1) I'm alive and well!

2) Went back to SG for a short 10 days... attended my sister's wedding... met up with friends and my supervisor... had lots of fun... ran around a lot running errands for my ppl at Drik... So i was too busy to upload my pics... AGAIN...

3) I'm working... Video Logging for Drik AV... But I'm working from Pathshala so I don't go to work per se... The work is long and tedious and tiring so I seldom have any energy left to blog or do anything but sleep...

4) We're finishing our work in a couple of days time. So maybe then, I'll be able to sit down and blog all the little ideas and funny stories that have been floating around in my head but never had time to get down...

5) Maybe also then, Jess & I will start having our life back again... And maybe go shopping or swimming...

I can hardly wait!

1 Comments:

At 5:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post some pictures, will u please!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home